Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

Is it the end of June already? This month seemed to fly by, and we're already four weeks of summer down! Unbelievable. This month had its ups and downs, but all in all, there are few complaints. 

  • I turned nineteen on June 26, yay!
  • I attended the beautiful wedding of my cousin and my gorgeous new cousin-in-law
  • I completed my resume (finally!)
  • I reached 10 followers on Bloglovin which isn't really a big deal in the scheme of things, but to me it was pretty exciting
And now, for my June Favorites: I have quite the selection of things, both beauty and non, so enjoy! 

Beauty: Naked Flushed Palette in Native
Softsoap Body Butter Scrub in Coconut



Non-Beauty: This wallet by Calvin Klein (a bargain steal at Marshalls for $29!)
This candle from Francesca's which was a birthday gift from one of my best friends and which smells heavenly 




Food: This bowl of happiness at Vitality Bowl in Walnut Creek (this one was the Tropical Bowl with extra chocolate chips because why not have chocolate? and it was life changing


Song: End of the Innocence by Don Henley; I've been listening to his albums on Spotify, and this is definitely one of my anthems this summer 


Fashion: This shirt from Target; I'm a huge fan of big, comfy, worn-in and preferably men's t-shirts, especially in the summer when I hate feeling stuffy and constricted...this is one of a few that I have been wearing constantly, both to bed and during the day, it's love


So those are my June favorites! I hope you enjoyed my little collection, and I'd love to hear what your favorites were this month. Post a comment below, shoot me an email, or find me on any of the social networks to the right. Here's to a great past month and an even better July. 


All the best, 

♥︎ Greta Elise



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS