Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wishlist: [Beauty]

With my birthday just a couple days away, I thought I'd indulge myself by actually listing the items that I've had my eye on for a while now. Of course, it would probably require robbing a small bank to purchase all of these things myself, but 1) a woman can dream, 2) what else is summer for, and 3) it's my birthday week, therefore I'm entitled. 

Summer Wishlist [Beauty]



Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses //  find them here

Sperry Top-Sider Women's Bluefish Suede Boat Shoe //  find them here 

Brandy Melville Layla Hoodie // find it here

Celfie Tee // 

Aerie Lace Racerback Bralette // find it here

San Diego Striped Weekender // find it here

Forever 21 Coffee Understands PJ Set // find it here

Urban Decay's Naked Flushed Palette in Native // find it here

Michael Kors Tri-Colour Ritz Chronograph Watch // find it here

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral // find it here

Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Bee // find it here

What's on your summer wishlist?

All the best, 

♥ Greta Elise

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS