Friday, July 4, 2014

Thursday Night Roundup

I am writing so late tonight, which is totally unlike me, but I had a relatively busy day, full of ups and downs. It's 11:30 now, and I'm exhausted but I couldn't bring myself to not write. Even with my lack of creativity, I will not let that dwindle my spirits, and this blog is one of the few things keeping me going, so I can't give up on it. Tomorrow is the 4th of July, and boy oh boy, are we ever so blessed to live here in America, truly the land of the free and the brave.

I thought I'd do a little roundup (who am I, Woody?) of my favorite links this week. Check them out, do some research, and surf a little to find some of your own! 











These are just a few of the things that piqued my interest this week. I am back at our lake house this weekend and next, and looking forward to some downtime. My family had a slight scare this evening, so prayers would be appreciated. I have been searching the internet, books, my friends and family for blog post ideas, and I'd like to hear your thoughts. What are some topics you'd like me to write about? Shoot me an email, or leave a comment below! 

All the best, 

♥︎ Greta Elise 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS