Friday, July 25, 2014

High-Five For Friday!

Happy Friday! Wow, what a week. I'm honestly glad it's over. There is nothing like waking up on a Friday morning and taking a deep breath knowing that it's all going to be okay, even if it doesn't feel like it, because if everything else goes to hell, hey tomorrow is Saturday. 

Today I thought I'd do something a little different for my Friday Favorites; I only wore makeup one day this week, I didn't go anywhere and I will admit it, after I showered each time, I got back in my pajamas. It's just been one of those weeks. That being said, I did a lot of thinking and a whole lot of pinning, and I came up with the idea that I will present to you my five favorite quotes that have really helped me out this week. 






You can check out my Pinterest board with all 7,279 of my favorite quotes here.

Did you have a difficult week too? Do you resort to pinning as one of your coping mechanisms? What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes? Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

All the best, 

♥︎ Greta Elise

1 comment :

  1. Seriously, these uplifting quotes was exactly what I needed. I had the same kind of week, except I was so busy I didn't have any time for myself until today. It's been rough, but today in playing catch up for it.
    My go-to mechanism is running, Netflix, and of course Pinterest! (Already sent a follow your way!)

    Here's to a new week that will be much brighter! Hope you feel rejuvenated :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS