Friday, July 4, 2014

High-Five For Friday!

Happy 4th of July everyone! My cousin and I are here at our lake house with some of our family, and having a great day so far. The lake is gorgeous and clear, the sun is shining, and the weather is going to be perfect for us to get our tan on (so far we've consumed multiple cups of coffee and some Oreos ..hey it's vacation) I am truly blessed to be here this weekend, and I'm looking forward to some great memories. 

As for today's favorites, I have a common theme, which was totally unintentional, but perfect for today. Enjoy!


I ordered this case for my iPhone from Amazon last week, and it came in the mail yesterday right before I left for the lake, so it was perfect timing. I believe in ordering phone cases off of Amazon because of their unbeatable prices and they are generally great quality as well. This one was around $1.50, and together with shipping (it didn't qualify for Amazon Prime but that's OK) was about $5.00. I'm in love. Call it my home state pride, but I do love that bear. 


My uncle and aunt brought a case of these up for the weekend, and I'm kind of addicted. This is a knock-off brand from Costco, but a great alternative to Izze and other fizzy drinks. As I've mentioned before, I love flavored water and try to drink it as much as possible, especially in the summer because it helps me from getting dehydrated but in a more exciting way, so win-win. 


This necklace was a birthday present from a friend and I have been wearing it non-stop since last Thursday. I have the matching earrings, which I purchased separately, but I love the necklace version even more. It matches everything and can be dressed up or down because of the little sparkle, and the gold finish. 



I got this scarf at Forever 21 last week, and I've been saving it to wear today. I'm pretty sure it's sold out online, but it can be found here. It's lightweight but huge, which is perfect because that's exactly what I look for in my scarves. 


I've been listening to this song on repeat on Spotify, and all I can say is that it is the perfect summer anthem. Enough said. 

So those are my Friday favorites this week, and as I said, they kind of all have a common 'Merican theme. Enjoy your holiday! Leave a comment below, I'd love to know what your 4th must-haves are. 

God Bless America. 

All the best, 

♥︎ Greta Elise



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS