Friday, April 1, 2016

Current Spring Skincare

Wait, I'm alive? Yes, yes I am. I've been trying to think of a really spectacular way of coming back to blogging, but I couldn't come up with much except a bunch of beauty/skincare-themed updates, so we're just going to get into it. Excuses for not posting since December? Tons. Any of them worth delving into? Not really. 

My skin is *knock on wood* finally starting to be in the best condition it's ever been in, and hopefully by summer, I'll be even more confident with it. I'm struggling less with breakouts and more with hyper pigmentation and dryness, both the effects of the scars I'm working on healing; I've been focusing on the overall brightness and dewey-ness of my skin. A little more vitamin D exposure will help, but in the meantime, I've corralled a few products that I've worked into my skincare regimen that I'm really liking. 

It takes a lot of courage for me to post something unedited and barefaced and not feel self-conscious about it, so this is kind of a big deal 👏🏼 









Exfoliator- The Body Shop's Shea Butter Body Scrub
Body Moisturizer- The Body Shop's Shea Butter Body Butter
Self Tanner- Tarte's Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
Face Mask- Proactiv + Skin Purifying Mask
Cleanser- Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser
Makeup Remover- Boot's Botanics Soothing All Bright Eye Makeup Remover
Moisturizer- Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
Eye Cream- Arganicare Advanced Eye Cream
Serum- Boot's Botanics Radiance Concentrate All Bright Serum
Primer/Hydration Boost- Pixi's Glow Mist with Propolis & Argan Oil

Have you tried any of these products?

These are available at Sephora, Target and online


 photo Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 11.53.23 AM_zpstbobuwxc.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS