Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekend Adventuring

 This Sunday's good things include everything from this past weekend. This weekend was a really good one. It's been raining since Friday, but I have no complaints because it feels so fresh and clean and Spring is officially here, which means that there are only 13 days until we go home to California and I can't wait. It's been a long year. There have been many tears, many sleepless nights, many worries and contemplations and reminiscing. There have also been many joys, many hugs and many laughs. One of the biggest blessings has been the man who has stayed by my side through it all and who inspires me to live life to the fullest and supports me and loves me, even when times get tough.
Artsy fartsy
We decided to take advantage of the dreary weather and go exploring this weekend. On Friday after classes, we took a walk along the beach, which is about 10 minutes from our campus. We walked, talked, took pictures and enjoyed some quiet time together, taking advantage of not having cell service. Breaks like that are so necessary.


Super cheesy
Exploring






My love 
This is Seymour 
Fishing freehanded...actually we found him dead. RIP Seymour


My adventure buddy

Saturday, we celebrated 6 months of officially dating. We've been friends for four years but these past few months have felt like a lifetime and I am so excited for what our future holds for us. I have been blessed with the most loving, hardworking and dedicated man and I am so grateful for him, each and every day. (Currently making myself sick over how lovey-dovey this sounds but my blog, my rules, my rambles.) Curtis surprised me with a dozen roses before I went to work and we grabbed a bite to eat and decided to go fishing in the rain that evening. We put blankets and pillows in the trunk of our car, and stuck the fishing pole in the sand while listening to country music and watching the waves. It was the most peaceful time and I couldn't have asked for a better day. 

I woke up to a dozen roses 
Fishing out of the back of our car, being outdoorsy and such

Sundays mean brunching and that is exactly what we did this morning. I do love weekends. 

Brunching is what we do best

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and didn't get too annoyed with my cheesy rants. And with that, we enter a new week. 
 photo Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 11.53.23 AM_zpstbobuwxc.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS