Monday, February 2, 2015

My Grateful Heart


Making time to write down all the things that I am thankful for is hard to do, not going to lie. However, it's healthy and it makes me realize all the good things that God continues to bless me with, and encourages me to see the blessings in every day, no matter how easy or difficult they prove to be. 

  1. Nightly talks about faith, friends and relationships
  2. Road trips with friends
  3. Weekends in Fargo
  4. Home-cooked meals
  5. Clean water and fresh air
  6. Good relationships with my parents
  7. The ability to fall asleep literally anywhere
  8. Being raised right
  9. Sunday Mass
  10. 30% off
What are you thankful for this week? What has been keeping you positive?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS