Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Blogmopolitan Quiz: VDay Edition

It's that time of year again...every single person's excuse to get cheap candy and roses, and every couple's excuse to be even more couple-y than usual. Yay. For some of us, Valentine's Day is anticipated all year long; dates are planned months in advance, outfits are planned and guys do their best not to make it obvious that they've forgotten what day it is until the night before. Maybe it's a good thing that I don't have to worry about any of these. Without further ado, I have once again snatched this off of Erin's blog, Two Thirds Hazel because she never fails to come up with the best blog post ideas, and even if it's not my favorite holiday, until the day comes when I find him, why shouldn't I take advantage of typing in red and watching Rom-Coms all day? 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS