Thursday, February 12, 2015

Winter Makeup Routine

When it comes to my everyday makeup, I like to keep it relatively simple and fresh. I have my go-to products, a combination of drugstore and department, and I've got my routine down to about ten minutes. If I'm going for a more elaborate look for a party or something like that, I'll generally add a brighter lip color or a sweep of eyeliner, but for the most part, this is my everyday look. 


After moisturizing, I prime my face with Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. If I have especially dark spots or under-eyes, I dab on a little Erase Paste, then I apply my BB Cream, which I use as a foundation. I apply it with a sponge which gives it a more natural finish and helps to blend everything more seamlessly. You can get the $28 Beauty Blender from Sephora, but this one from Target works just as well and is only $5. I conceal any blemishes and my under-eyes with my Instant Age Rewind concealer which I swear by. I have been buying this for about two years now? and it works wonders. I have the lightest shade. I set everything with L'Oréal's True Match Minéral.


I apply bronzer and blush from Urban Decay's Naked on the Run palette. If I want to look a little more alive and dewey, I brush a little highlighter along my cheekbones and nose. 





I keep my eyes fairly simple, but regardless on the look I'm going for, I stick with neutral tones. I use either the Naked or the Naked 2 palette. I most frequently use Bootycall, Tease, YDK, Virgin, Naked and Sin. I rarely line my eyes, but if I do I'll either use a darker eyeshadow color or use whichever eyeliner I have on hand. I use a combination of Maybelline's Mega Plush Volum' Express mascara and finish off with a couple coats of L'Oréal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara. 



I fill in my brows with Benefit's Gimme Brow. I have it in Light/Medium and I absolutely love it. 

I finish off with some lip balm and either a lipstick or gloss depending on my outfit. 

What is your go-to makeup routine? Have you tried any of these products?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS