Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Non-Blogmopolitan Quiz

1. Something you think is... 

certifiably disgusting: Socks and Sperrys. Like, who are you?
absolutely amazing: New shipments from Vineyard Vines; their boxes just make me so happy. 

2. A compliment you've been given that's made you...
feel on top of the world: "You always look so put together." This was actually in my 8 AM which I arrived 20 minutes early to, fully dressed, hair and makeup done and coffee in hand. Go me. 
pretty upset: "You look really tired." Well thanks, I'm only getting five hours of sleep per night and I have 8 AM class across campus every day except Monday, but thank you. Love you too. 

3. A name you...
hate: Cameron
love: Windsor Michael (don't ask me why because I really couldn't tell you)

4. Something people say about you that you...
know is entirely false: "You're from California? You must hate it here." 
think is on point: "You are the most patriotic person I know." 

5. A taste you...
can't stand: Mayonnaise and cold scrambled eggs in the caf...gross. 
can't get enough of: Peanut Butter Captain Crunch (an acquired college taste) and mint chapstick.

6. A song you always...
turn off immediately: Lips Are Movin' by Megan Trainor...just no. 
belt out the lyrics to: Afire Love by Ed Sheeran

7. Animal you...

fear: Snakes of all kinds, I don't even want to think about them.
need in your life right this instant: A puppy, duh.

8. Something you...
will never ever eat: Blood sausage. Why do Germans always try to convince you that it's really not that bad?
would eat for every meal if you were given the chance: Sushi or Knoephla (it's a North Dakota thing, look it up.) 

9. To enhance your looks you...
would love to, but would probably never resort to: Getting my eyebrows done? Why spend money though when I can do them myself.
just stick to: My makeup routine that is as basic as I am. 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS