Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Grateful Heart


It's been a while, but I am attempting this whole gratitude series again. I have a problem with sticking to "weekly" reoccurring posts, so I am keeping it as simply My Grateful Heart so that I don't feel like I'm failing or letting myself down if I don't post it every single week. Long story short, here's what I'm thankful for lately; it's the little things that I need to focus on appreciating. 

  1. Night prayer in a candlelit chapel
  2. Tuesday morning phone calls from my cousin
  3. Having a roommate who just happens to be my best friend
  4. Ed Sheeran's X and Taylor Swift's 1989 because they are literally all I've been listening to 
  5. The unspoken truth that preppy people find other preppy people
  6. Washing my makeup off after a long day
  7. Friends who share my political views with whom I can also rant with
  8. Orange juice
  9. The unnaturally warm weather we have been blessed with during the past week 
  10. 20% off
What are you thankful for this week? What has been keeping you positive?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS