Monday, August 11, 2014

Wishlist: [Fall]

Although it is only mid-August, it's hard to ignore that Fall is well on it's way. Moving in 12 days to a (slightly) cooler climate also means that I can start a Fall wishlist a little sooner than I normally would. 

This is the first Fall in two years that I won't be required to wear a uniform to school, and while it increases the stress and pressure (who are we kidding? I'll probably wear leggings and slippers more than anything) I have to admit that I'm excited about Fall. 

Summer has been wonderful, and I may have to invest in some sort of magic product to maintain my tan (which I am very proud of by the way) but there is something about chunky sweaters, warm booties and enjoying the crisp air that you just can't experience in the warmer months. As I've mentioned before, growing up is expensive and having good taste is both a blessing and a curse, but that's why it is called a wishlist.


Fall Wishlist



Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette // find it here

Hampton Lock Tote // find it here

Basic Black Leggings // find them here

American Eagle Real Soft Favorite Pocket T-Shirt // find it here

Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronze in Perfect Tan // find it here

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation // find it here

Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner // find it here

Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion iPhone Case in Cream and Gold // find it here

Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt in Navy // find it here

Gold Tone Curb Link Fashion Watch // find it here 

All the best, 

♥︎ Greta Elise

2 comments :

  1. Love the wish list! I'm obsessed with the vest. Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot to insert the link! The vest is from J. Crew.

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS