Monday, March 2, 2015

Sperry Wishlist

Sperry Wishlist

While it may not feel like spring just yet here in North Dakota, I know that it will before I know it. As crazy as it may sound, I have not yet worn a pair of winter boots this year, even in -16 temperatures. I honestly haven't found the need. My feet haven't gotten cold and the snow hasn't been too much for my Sperrys. Of course, experiencing so many different climates, they have worn through and while they are always my first choice, I have begun looking to expand my collection. I currently have the Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Linen Oat and Tan. I compiled a list that is rearing more towards spring and summer, but really, Sperrys are my go-to year round. I should probably give away the rest of my shoes because besides my riding boots, I don't wear any of them...

Rainbow Laceless Boat Shoe in Red


Bluefish Critter Print 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Washed Red/Whale Print


Authentic Original Anchor Embossed 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Sahara


Bluefish Mariner Stripe 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Navy


Calla Core Sandal in Ivory


Leslie Tassel Flat (similar) in Navy


What are some of your all time favorites? 





No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS