Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Grateful Heart

I made it to spring break! I sacrificed watching Season 3 of House of Cards the night it was released on Netflix and I didn't blog for about a week, but I made it through my midterms week (at least somewhat) alive and now I'm enjoying a very low-key spring break at my best friend's house in good old Fargo. I have so many things to be grateful for these past few weeks; God is so good. 

1. My uncle's successful open heart surgery that was performed early this morning
2. A place that I can call a second home
3. Redeemable points at Ulta 
4. Multiple cups of coffee per day
5. Phone calls from my little siblings
6. Being a reporter for my school newspaper (absolutely love it...you should check us out here)
7. Navy blue and red nail polish (because I'm patriotic, obviously) 
8. Finding Lilly Pulitzer on sale
9. Seeing so many babies at Mass
10. Snapchat (no real reason, I just don't know what I'd do without it)

What are you thankful for this week? What has been keeping you positive?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS