Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Favorite Instagram Post

After an absolutely wonderful weekend in Fargo, complete with an abundance of homemade food, pumpkin carving, binge watching Law and Order and sleeping in til noon, we have returned home and are now finishing up some last minute homework assignments in preparation for a busy week ahead. Fall break begins on Wednesday after classes, so it shouldn't be too stressful. I personally only had one midterm, and I had it last week, so I don't have too many things to worry about, but most of my friends are being bogged down with studying, so there's that.

Today's prompt is a Favorite Instagram Post. I love Instagram and I believe that each of my posts should represent something deeper than an overly edited duck-face selfie. I like to have fun with my posts, but keep it classy. There's a difference between instagramming and tastefully instagramming. One of my most favorites is one that I actually posted yesterday, and it looks like a photo from a Vineyard Vines catalogue, which isn't the only reason I love it, but it helps. 



One of my best friends here in North Dakota is Rachel, who is donning the pink plaid. When we go to Fargo for these weekends, we stay at her house. Her parents have basically adopted me and their home has quickly become another home to me. She has a younger sister, Grace, who is fifteen, and a younger brother, Joshua, who is twelve and a seventh grade stud. Joshua made an appearance in our "family" photos because I just couldn't get over his baby Sperrys and priceless smile. 

Katherine is in the white sweater, and is Rachel's roommate this year. We have a love-hate relationship and we bicker like an old married couple, but I think way down deep we love each other. 

The fine man in the Party Shep Shirt is my friend Diego, commonly referred to as "Diablito," which means "little devil." He hadn't planned on coming to Fargo this weekend, but he decided last minute that there really wasn't anything better to do at school, so he did. We didn't really have a plan, but it ended up being perfect and it was nice to be able to chill for a bit (and I'm pretty sure we all gained at least ten pounds). 

Do you have a favorite Instagram post? You are welcome to follow me if you'd like, and I'll follow back! Have a great evening and a wonderful week. 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS