Monday, October 6, 2014

My Fall Bucket List


Good morning lovelies! Well, it's actually afternoon here, but no matter, it's a beautiful day and life is good. I was scrolling through my blog feed a bit ago and came across a few blogs that are participating in Blogtober. It's basically where you publish a post every day in October, following the prompts here. I had a busy weekend and kept finding an excuse not to blog (I know, I know, it's an ongoing problem) but I really like this idea, especially with the post ideas right there...there isn't an excuse of "I don't know what to write" if the prompt is already laid out. So I'm going to do my best to take part in Blogtober because I want to try something new and I need to stay on my A-game concerning the blog, which I haven't been doing lately. The link-up is at the bottom of the page which I linked above, so if you are a blogger, please feel free to participate as well! 

Today's post is...My Fall Bucket List. 

  1. Carve a pumpkin
  2. Go to a corn maze (and try not to get lost)
  3. Roast s'mores
  4. Buy at least one pair of fall boots
  5. Watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  6. Eat pecan pie
  7. Get rid of the clothes that I never wear (aka clean out my closet)
  8. Send letters to my family 
  9. Take pictures at the pumpkin patch
  10. Drink apple cider and document the moment

Are you interested in doing Blogtober? What's on your Autumn bucket list? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

post signature

1 comment :

  1. Fall Bucket List: Visit Stanley Ranch (Which I did) Set up pumpkins and fall designs on porch (done) Enjoy the changing colors day to day. Take in the beauty and the subtle shifts of life itself! Grasp the wonder, and be grateful! Remember to be kind and considerate! I liked the idea of watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! (Haven't seen that since I was a kid) Try a cup of hot chocolate. Practice a daily mantra of reading one chapter from a book that speaks to the moment!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS