Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Summer Reading List

I used to be an avid reader, sometimes reading up to three books a week. I started forgetting my love for reading when I started high school, and didn't find much time for it in college, but a few weeks before finals, I was at Barnes & Noble with my roommate, and I grabbed a random book...I was hooked. I admit, I picked it up off the shelf because I liked its cover and definitely didn't plan on actually reading the whole thing. I was tired of social media and Netflix (gasp!) and I just wanted to take my mind off of life. So I started reading. And I've had a hard time putting it down since. I had to take a break to focus on finals, but I only have a few chapters left and now that it's summer, I really want to keep reading and get through as many books as I can, while still enjoying them. 

Here is a list of the books on my summer reading list. (The book I'm currently reading is A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams.) 


1. The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams

2. Paper Towns by John Green


4. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso

5. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty 

Hopefully, if I can succeed in reading all of these within the next few months, I will plan on doing a review on each one to let you know how they were. 

What books are on your summer reading list?
 photo monogram_2015-04-03_23-36-44_zpsbdilylzi.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS